Dirus Racing Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLFSL Race 3 - South City Long, 22 laps, XFG

2 posters

Go down

OLFSL Race 3 - South City Long, 22 laps, XFG Empty OLFSL Race 3 - South City Long, 22 laps, XFG

Post  msb Mon May 25, 2009 8:52 pm

I'll adjust the time for our pools after they are decided.

msb

Back to top Go down

OLFSL Race 3 - South City Long, 22 laps, XFG Empty Re: OLFSL Race 3 - South City Long, 22 laps, XFG

Post  msb Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:36 pm

With very little practice, I just did 1 lap on qualify, and it was awful. But it served me to participate on the race. In such a tight track, I expected lots of accidents, but they didn't happen. The newbie "Earle jr" hitted me on the start, which put me apart from the racers block, but I was free to do my best laps without having to fight lots of racers. So I fought positions individually, which is better. But my lack of practice made a difference, and I lost lots of time in the same corners. In the end, I finished in 15 out of 19 (18 finished), which was good considering it all.

msb

Back to top Go down

OLFSL Race 3 - South City Long, 22 laps, XFG Empty Practice, qualify and race

Post  mtrein Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:19 am

Unfortunately I was unable to attend this race due to family obrligations. I was actually very much looking forward to it. Pity.

mtrein

Back to top Go down

OLFSL Race 3 - South City Long, 22 laps, XFG Empty Re: OLFSL Race 3 - South City Long, 22 laps, XFG

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down